UNLOCK BONUS EPISODES & PREMIUM PODCASTS JOIN THE #NERDCLAN
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | YouTube | Spotify Play: .mp3 Connect with the show: Like Us On Facebook | Join The #NERDCLAN | Join the Mary & Blake Facebook Group | Follow Us On Twitter | Follow Us On Instagram
This episode of Outlander Cast is brought to you by Scotland ShopGET 15% OFF ANY PURCHASE WITH CODE: “OUTLANDER” Every tartan has different variations and in Outlander you see the Ancient and Weathered variations which represent the colours of the Scottish landscape and the natural dyes from animals and vegetables used to colour the woollen fabrics. If you want to learn more ScotlandShop have lots of information on their website about hundreds of different clans and tartans and can even help you find your own. Learn more about tartans here: https://www.scotlandshop.com/tartanblog/tartan-tales-modern-ancient-weathered-hunting-dress Use their tartan finder and explore over 200 Scottish clans and 500 tartans with a whole range of fabulous clothing and accessories made in Scotland. Or even set up a video chat with them to discuss all the many extraordinary options!
Sign up HERE for Blake’s Book Club – VOYAGER
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
- The MCU Diaries: Essays On Marvel Television Podcast
- Bridgerton With Mary & Blake: A Bridgerton Podcast
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
A huge thank you to all of our members at the #NERDCLAN for helping to make this podcast possible.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.